segunda-feira, 1 de outubro de 2012

Tempos Verbais

Bom galera, agora vamos dar uma olhada nos tempos verbais, são os mesmos c exemplos. Se vcs tiverem dúvidas a respeito deles, é só deixar uma msg q tentarei ajudar ok???



Simple Present             
I study English every day.
Simple Past
Two years ago, I studied English in England.
Simple Future
If you are having problems, I will help you study English.



I am going to study English next year.

Present Continuous
I am studying English now.
Past Continuous
I was studying English when you called yesterday.
Future Continuous
I will be studying English when you arrive tonight.

I am going to be studying English when you arrive tonight.

Present Perfect
I have studied English in several different countries.  

Past Perfect
I had studied a little English before I moved to the U.S.
Future Perfect
I will have studied every tense by the time I finish this course.

I am going to have studied every tense by the time I finish this course.

Present Perfect Continuous
I have been studying English for five years.  
Past Perfect Continuous
I had been studying English for five years before I moved to the U.S.
Future Perfect Continuous
I will have been studying English for over two hours by the time you arrive.
I am going to have been studying English for over two hours by the time you arrive.

2 comentários:

  1. Vivax essa parte tem que ir com calma por que nem em pórtugues usamos tão corretamente esses tempos verbais, como é a aplicação disso no meio do povo nativo da lingua?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Cara, eles usam sem saber que tempo é, já é natural, como o é p maioria dos brasileiros q falam corretamente, se vc perguntar a maioria n saberá q tempo verbal está usando...como professôr tenho q ensinar e acho q dando exemplos fica mais fácil entender, q acha? Continue questionando e dando opiniões, é muito importante p mim!!! Abs

    ResponderExcluir